[vc_row row_space=”remove_padding_bottom”][vc_column][gva_block_heading title=”Project Driver / SIBCI Project” subtitle=”Savannah Integrated Biodiversity Conservation Initiative”][/gva_block_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Date: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Time: 00:00 GMT (12 midnight Ghana time)
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Job Title: Project Driver, SIBCI
Reports to: Transport Officer, GWS
Duty Post: Damongo
The Driver will ensure that SIBCI Vehicle(s) are operated safely and in accordance with GWS Policies and Procedures as well as Ghanaian law and to drive GWS staff as and when required.
Key Relationships: Transport Officer, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, M&E Specialist, Consultants, Executive Director, Accounts Officer, Executive Director, Communication Specialist.
Responsible for: Safe operation and maintenance of the designated GWS Vehicle(s).
Qualifications / Experience
- West African Senior School Certificate or any analogous qualification.
- Procession of a valid driver’s licence C or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven record of driving in a similar organization.
How to apply
Interested candidates should visit www.ghanawildlifesociety.org to download the full information packs for the various positions.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd January 2020 (12:00 midnight Ghana time). Regrettably, due to limited resources and the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that you were not successful.
- A covering letter explaining why you are applying for the position and relating to your experience and skills to the roles indicated in the application pack (include your salary expectations) in your cover letter.
- Full CV and contact details for two referees
Email your application to email@example.com or deliver by hand to GWS addressing it to: The Executive Director, Ghana Wildlife Society, P. O. Box 13252, Accra.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]