[vc_row row_space=”remove_padding_bottom”][vc_column][gva_block_heading title=”Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist / SIBCI Project” subtitle=”Savannah Integrated Biodiversity Conservation Initiative”][/gva_block_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Date: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Time: 00:00 GMT (12 midnight Ghana time)
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, SIBCI
Reports to: Project Manager
Duty Post: Damongo / Accra
S/he will provide strategic and technical leadership for the development and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation policies, strategies and frameworks. The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist will be responsible for managing the M&E activities for the project. S/he will be responsible for setting up the SIBCI’s performance monitoring and evaluation system, collecting, tracking and analysing data, and reporting to the European Union.
Key Relationships: The Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Communication Specialist, Consultants, Executive Director, Accounts Officer, Executive Director, Project Partners, Consultants and other stakeholders.
Responsible for: Guiding the overall monitoring and evaluation activities within the SIBCI Project and GWS
Qualifications / Experience
- First degree in Project Management, Economics, Statistics, Wildlife and Range Management, Natural Resources Management or other relevant development field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible professional experience in a performance monitoring and/or evaluation role with an international development organization.
- Experience with the logical framework approach to monitoring as well as quantitative, qualitative and participatory monitoring approaches.
How to apply
Interested candidates should visit www.ghanawildlifesociety.org to download the full information packs for the various positions.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd January 2020 (12:00 midnight Ghana time). Regrettably, due to limited resources and the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that you were not successful.
- A covering letter explaining why you are applying for the position and relating to your experience and skills to the roles indicated in the application pack (include your salary expectations) in your cover letter.
- Full CV and contact details for two referees
Email your application to email@example.com or deliver by hand to GWS addressing it to: The Executive Director, Ghana Wildlife Society, P. O. Box 13252, Accra.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]