[vc_row row_space=”remove_padding_bottom”][vc_column][gva_block_heading title=”Communication Specialist / SIBCI Project” subtitle=”Savannah Integrated Biodiversity Conservation Initiative”][/gva_block_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Date: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Time: 00:00 GMT (12 midnight Ghana time)
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Job Title: Communication Specialist, SIBCI
Reports to: Project Manager
Duty Post: Accra / Damongo
The Communication Specialist will be in charge of promoting the visibility and value of SIBCI and EU funding in accordance with the visibility requirements of the European Union. The Communications Specialist will support the project management team to create, administer and organize all project communication activities in cooperation with other project staff.
Key Relationships: The Project Manager, Project Coordinator, M&E Specialist, Consultants, Executive Director, Accounts Officer, Executive Director, Consultants, Project Partners.
Responsible for: Guiding the overall monitoring and evaluation activities within the SIBCI Project and GWS
Qualifications / Experience
- First degree in a relevant subject such as Journalism, Communication for Development (C4D) Communications, Public Relations or Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven record of developing and implementing internal communication strategies within growing organizations.
- Three years of work experience in conservation, communication for social change or public relations with at least 2 years project management experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates should visit www.ghanawildlifesociety.org to download the full information packs for the various positions.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd January 2020 (12:00 midnight Ghana time). Regrettably, due to limited resources and the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that you were not successful.
- A covering letter explaining why you are applying for the position and relating to your experience and skills to the roles indicated in the application pack (include your salary expectations) in your cover letter.
- Full CV and contact details for two referees
Email your application to email@example.com or deliver by hand to GWS addressing it to: The Executive Director, Ghana Wildlife Society, P. O. Box 13252, Accra.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]