[vc_row row_space=”remove_padding_bottom”][vc_column][gva_block_heading title=”Accounts Officer / SIBCI Project” subtitle=”Savannah Integrated Biodiversity Conservation Initiative”][/gva_block_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Date: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Time: 00:00 GMT (12 midnight Ghana time)
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Job Title: Accounts Officer, SIBCI
Reports to: Finance and Administrative Officer / Project Manager
Duty Post: Damongo / Accra
The role entails performing day-to-day financial accounting tasks including, processing payments, filing and document retrieval, providing data for report preparation and data input for the SIBCI Project. The candidate will support in budgeting, financial accounting and reporting of assigned grants.
Key Relationships: The Project Manager, Project Coordinator, M&E Specialist, Communication Specialist, Consultants, Executive Director.
Responsible for: Maintaining sound financial and accounting systems and controls for GWS.
Qualifications / Experience
- A University degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Experience in overseeing financial and accounting systems, compliance reviews, audits, financial control reporting, and risk management.
- Experience in managing grants from development partners will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates should visit www.ghanawildlifesociety.org to download the full information packs for the various positions.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd January 2020 (12:00 midnight Ghana time). Regrettably, due to limited resources and the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that you were not successful.
- A covering letter explaining why you are applying for the position and relating to your experience and skills to the roles indicated in the application pack (include your salary expectations) in your cover letter.
- Full CV and contact details for two referees
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver by hand to GWS addressing it to: The Executive Director, Ghana Wildlife Society, P. O. Box 13252, Accra.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]